Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Saturday, April 24, 2010
The IPL has been feeding more than enough to the cricket obsessed Indian crowd. The crowd too enjoying throughly every bit of action from IPL. Did anyone deserve to be the brainchild of IPL ? The IPL was claimed to be a brain-child of Lalit Modi by media and many people. But, the bitter truth is that it was conceived from ICL ( Indian Cricket League ) which was tactically closed by the master mind and money power of BCCI.
The amount of money is being floating around the IPL could not be imaged by any one else including Modi!! When there are lot of unexpected growth and revenue, he has played his part to channelize it properly for IPL and also for himself. In the contemporary world, many of us want to earn the money as much as and as quick as possible. Around IPL, everyone of them are making huge amount of money at the cost of whom. It is all about entertainments for the people. IPL really a break through for lot of young lads who never ever get a berth in the international match. Still, IPL should be continued for the many reasons :) but not Modis, Tharoors, Pawars .. It should be governed by set of professionals. However, it would be great challenge for the whole country to find a single professional who would be loyal, honest and sincere to this 'Dollar Cows' !!!!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Recently I attended one Soft skill training which is on the whole some learning was there.. In fact I really like the following terms but practice is in fact not an easy one !!!
1. Holding your response R1....
How many time you have thought and gave the reply, I am not sure I might have done is only for any touch technical questions but how many times we will be able to hold the response for the personal questions which might put you under pressure to open your month.
As the theory says, for any question your mind stimulates more than 'n' number of responses like R1,R2, R3...Rn. The R1 will have the utmost peak emotion based on the pressure applied on you for the response. This R1 would be only reaction rather than any logical or better response for the question. The beauty of the response is that it will die itself once it reaches the brain and brain not making it out. Then R2 will be in the R1 postion to be delivered. This R2 will be better one than the R1. You must hold the response to give the better response which would be good to continue or conclude the emotional discussion.
The challenge is that we must aware of this all the time when you respond. However, when I retrospect, we have been trained to give instant responses from schools to family circle. If someone think and speak, sometime it is valued as disrespect or sometime the school teacher expects the rapid fire responses from the students. May be these practices might influence us for being in this instant response state.
Let us hold our response ..like how sometime we hold our breath :)
Monday, December 31, 2007
On Nov 17, 2006 9:59 AM, SenthilKumar N K
I am glad to know that our esteemed government has announced that 'Tiruppur' will be upgraded to Corporation. I would like to pin point that this may be good for Tiruppur. But, you may need to influence the developments of Tiruppur to adjoining towns like Dharapuram which has been in the backward stint for a more than 3 decades. To accomplish this I would suggest the following.
1. Government need to form a new District, head quartered at Tirupur.
This will definitely solve many day-to-day issues of biggest industrial communities not to go to Coimbatore.
2. New Tiruppur District shall have Dharapuram as of its Taluks. I am not here to comment how you could get the share from Erode and Comibatore Districts. But I can think of New Tirupur district is required to have Dharapuram and all its near towns like Kundadam, Mulanur, Kangeyam and Velakoil.
3. Obviously, Permanallur, Vijaymagalam, Avinasi and Palladam will come under Tiruppur.
4. When we have Krishnagiri, Permabalur, Theni like small towns are transformed to District, I think we need to really give a big support to make 'Tiruppur' as a District.
5. As Dharapuram has been under Erode which 80 KM from the HQ and it is not really great for us to have things done there. Even before this, we were with Coimbatore which was the same for us.
6. By having a new district as Tirupur, it grows as you planned for it and it helps to grow the adjacent towns which is more important.
7. So far, Dharapuram it has not been having any great political leaders to take up this matter to you. But I vow to take up to your People's Government to resolve this soon.
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONSIDER THIS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON.
SenthilKumar N K
1. Local Administration Ministry Secretary under Honorable Minister Mr. M.K. Stalin
2. Planning portfolio Ministry Secretary under Honorable Minister Prof. K. Anbazhagan
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Part of it, I attended the training. It is a new phenomenon and most of the companies are searching something to speed up the time to mark and detecting the earlier failure rather than knowing at after spending many months. The same point is much a catchy for the customers too.
As the prototype model, iterative and increment all served some good purpose. However, still there are many projects and its end customers are not happy about the way things are delivered to them as committed.
Scrum claims to remove this as much as possible in a way of saying " Art of Possible" .. It remands highly self-motivated team to do this. Surely, there is shift in the project paradigm as we managed so far..
Let us hope for the best...
Thursday, August 02, 2007
1. He bought his first share at age 11 and he now regrets that he started too late!
2. He bought a small farm at age 14 with savings from delivering newspapers.
3. He still lives in the same small 3-bedroom house in mid-town Omaha, which he bought after he got married 50 years ago. He says that he has everything he needs in that house. His house does not have a wall or a fence.
4. He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or security people around him.
5. He never travels by private jet, although he owns the world’s largest private jet company.
6. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns 63 companies. He writes only one letter each year to the CEOs of these companies, giving them goals for the year. He never holds meetings or calls them on a regular basis. He has given his CEO's only two rules. Rule number 1: do not lose any of your share holder's money. Rule number 2: Do not forget rule number 1.
7. He does not socialize with the high society crowd. His past time after he gets home is to make himself some pop corn and watch Television.
8. BillGates, the world's richest man met him for the first time only 5 years ago. BillGates did not think he had anything in common with WarrenBuffet. So he had scheduled his meeting only for half hour. But when Gates met him, the meeting lasted for ten hours and Bill Gates became a devotee of WarrenBuffet.
9. WarrenBuffet does not carry a cell phone, nor has a computer on his desk.
His advice to young people: 'Stay away from credit cards and invest in yourself and Remember:
A. Money doesn't create man but it is the man who created money.
B. Live your life as simple as you are.
C. Don't do what others say, just listen to them, but do what you feel good.
D. Don't go on brand name; just wear those things in which u feel comfortable.
E. Don't waste your money on unnecessary things; just spend on them who really in need rather.
F. After all it's your life then why give chance to others to rule our life.'
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Being beautiful is nothing but how someone keeps his/her mind and health healthy. If you think beauty is coming out external things like dressing, makeup, jewels etc, then it would not last permanently too. Because you need to maintain this beauty with cost of time and money for your sake. Every one is having our own beauty as none is alike others and every one have their own individual beauty which is to be admired and understood. Beauty is more related to mind, love, friendship, relationship etc. How we are caring others is a beauty of life. Even many people are going ahead to safe guard the stray dogs ahead of children's life. !!!!!!
Beauty of life is available in the every moment we live here. How we could visualize the happening is beauty and it is m more important of being beautiful to others by caring them. Whenever, there is rain, everyone enjoys ( if you are under shelter ) but not all could enjoy the beauty as it requires some inclination to enjoy the beauty.