Thursday, August 02, 2007
1. He bought his first share at age 11 and he now regrets that he started too late!
2. He bought a small farm at age 14 with savings from delivering newspapers.
3. He still lives in the same small 3-bedroom house in mid-town Omaha, which he bought after he got married 50 years ago. He says that he has everything he needs in that house. His house does not have a wall or a fence.
4. He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or security people around him.
5. He never travels by private jet, although he owns the world’s largest private jet company.
6. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns 63 companies. He writes only one letter each year to the CEOs of these companies, giving them goals for the year. He never holds meetings or calls them on a regular basis. He has given his CEO's only two rules. Rule number 1: do not lose any of your share holder's money. Rule number 2: Do not forget rule number 1.
7. He does not socialize with the high society crowd. His past time after he gets home is to make himself some pop corn and watch Television.
8. BillGates, the world's richest man met him for the first time only 5 years ago. BillGates did not think he had anything in common with WarrenBuffet. So he had scheduled his meeting only for half hour. But when Gates met him, the meeting lasted for ten hours and Bill Gates became a devotee of WarrenBuffet.
9. WarrenBuffet does not carry a cell phone, nor has a computer on his desk.
His advice to young people: 'Stay away from credit cards and invest in yourself and Remember:
A. Money doesn't create man but it is the man who created money.
B. Live your life as simple as you are.
C. Don't do what others say, just listen to them, but do what you feel good.
D. Don't go on brand name; just wear those things in which u feel comfortable.
E. Don't waste your money on unnecessary things; just spend on them who really in need rather.
F. After all it's your life then why give chance to others to rule our life.'
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Being beautiful is nothing but how someone keeps his/her mind and health healthy. If you think beauty is coming out external things like dressing, makeup, jewels etc, then it would not last permanently too. Because you need to maintain this beauty with cost of time and money for your sake. Every one is having our own beauty as none is alike others and every one have their own individual beauty which is to be admired and understood. Beauty is more related to mind, love, friendship, relationship etc. How we are caring others is a beauty of life. Even many people are going ahead to safe guard the stray dogs ahead of children's life. !!!!!!
Beauty of life is available in the every moment we live here. How we could visualize the happening is beauty and it is m more important of being beautiful to others by caring them. Whenever, there is rain, everyone enjoys ( if you are under shelter ) but not all could enjoy the beauty as it requires some inclination to enjoy the beauty.