Thursday, March 17, 2005

Surprised !!!! Reply from DMK office ..


I am suprised to get a reply as I use vent my feeling about the systems and orgs. Here I got a bit of encouragement to continue and foucs it more.. !!

*************************************************************************************

From: DMK
To: Senthil Kumar
Cc: dmaran@nic.in
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:17:54 +0530
Subject: Re: Does SUN network and DMK web URL change domain names to"co.in"!!!!!!!!!
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Trash this message | Report phishing | Show original
Dear Sir,
Thanks for the mail.

I have already registered the domain called www.dmk.in according to the
request of IT & Communication Minister Thiru Dayanithi Maran.

you can visit our homepage using through this url www.dmk.in and
www.thedmk.org

I am proud to say that we always ahead in implementing the latest technology
in our services.

I apprecitate your overwhelming care about us..
Thanks again.


regards,
"Anna Arivalayam"
DMK-HQ.
Chennai.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!